Greetings from SE AZ (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sandstorm

Recruit
Oct 14, 2020
Glad to find this group. Started learning about aviation history in the 60s as a kid. I enjoyed books by Martin Cadin and Profile Publications to go with the models I built...

Perhaps someone can help me find an article written by a former WW2 bomber commander (not sure if his rank, Major or Colonel perhaps). His name was (is?) Keller. I met him when he lived near Farmington, NM. He was part of a bomber group(?) that had much lower than average losses and better than average performance. He wrote a paper attributing their success to the group(?) being operated like a business.

Can anyone help me find this paper?

Thank You in advance.

Welcome. Does the USAAF/USAF have anything similar to this....

1602776008643.png

Do you know when and in whatvisit was published? Or was it a book?
My partner in business back in the 90's had permission to hunt on Mr. Keller's land. He gave my partner a copy of his paper and a copy was made for me. I may have it somewhere... but have moved several times in the last 20+ years. That was in NW NM. Now I live 500 miles away in Southern AZ. I'm aware of B26's having had above average success, and thought this paper may be part of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back