Greetings from Toronto !

A big hello from the Philippine Islands and welcome aboard!
 
Glad to have you onboard Timor. Have you posted any of your models yet? Looking foreward to them.
Hi !
That will ake some time before I have anything presentable. I am rather a very basic modeler. My plans are to create a groups of simple models representing types of planes (not a specific planes) taking part in battles or stages of WW2. For starters it will be fighters, as they are small enough to fit my skils :D.
Ciao !
 
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the place... If you still speak Polish, we have a couple of guys
from Poland aboard. V2 and Wurger. They should be along with a welcome.

Charles
Thanks Charles. They already jumped me !
 
greetings from down the 401 here in Guelph
Greetings !
I am at 401 @ Weston. Not that far.
 
I love Toronto! Even made up a song about it:

Toronto!
We love you!
You're the city by the laaaaake!

If you sing it as Bill Murray imitating a cheesy lounge singer it's quite catchy! :lol:

Another set of lines I'm toying with is:

You were once called York!
But you're no New York!
Toronto!

But is sounds kind of forced...

Oh, one last thing: It helps if you are sleep deprived and pronounce Toronto as "Tur-ra-no". Enjoy!
 
Welcome to the forum Timor.:thumbright:
 
I love Toronto! Even made up a song about it:

Toronto!
We love you!
You're the city by the laaaaake!

If you sing it as Bill Murray imitating a cheesy lounge singer it's quite catchy! :lol:

Another set of lines I'm toying with is:

You were once called York!
But you're no New York!
Toronto!

But is sounds kind of forced...

Oh, one last thing: It helps if you are sleep deprived and pronounce Toronto as "Tur-ra-no". Enjoy!

I'm going to have those dam songs stuck in my head now! :lol:
 
My dear departed father thought it was great. That was good enough for me! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back