Greetings from Toronto

planeman45

Recruit
7
0
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Location
Toronto
Hello My friends,

I am a new person to this website, my friend Bobby, who has flown many missions in Vietnam has recently introduced me to your website. I am so happy to see that people that are not only pilots have a zest for aviation.

I am a retired University Professor and live in Toronto area.
I enjoy model making, and watching and learning about historic and secret planes of yesterday, including modern warfare...however non manned it is.
 
Welcome to the forum, Professor...... That's something we need around
here.... somebody with some ed-u-ma-cation..

Lots of good people, here, Prof. Welcome aboard.

Charles
 
Hello Professor and welcome to our little home away from reality. I hope you enjoy the international mix we have as much as I do. It really is a very interesting place with many knowledgeable people. Enjoy!! :D
 
Welcome aboard, planeman. Hope you stick around.
 
Hello there and let me welcome you to the forum, Professor. :)
 
Hi their, you do realise Planeman if you stick around everyone is going to start calling you the Prof :)
I won't tell you what they call me but lets put it this way it's not very complimentary.
No comments you lot or we'll end up with a lets call Trackend names thread (oh dear thats torn it).
Seriously tho welcome I look forward to your input
Lee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back