Griffon 65 engine (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Griffon 65 engine

Enjoy Micdrow :lol:

Attachments

• Griffion 65.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 765
Thanks Mike,

If you know more of where these come from please post them. As I find links on these docuements Ive tried to update them.

Thanks again Micdrow

Hi!

I'm looking for this engine's dimensions and how did it installed into the spitfire-s...mostly the brackets...and some picterure of a Spitfire without the engine...because I'm a modeller and I want to made a Spitfire Mk XIV. in 1:48 scale.

Thanks!

Hi!

I'm looking for this engine's dimensions and how did it installed into the spitfire-s...mostly the brackets...and some picterure of a Spitfire without the engine...because I'm a modeller and I want to made a Spitfire Mk XIV. in 1:48 scale.

Thanks!

Try this zolej for a starter. Bracket for a Mk V spitfire.

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• Spitfire V.jpg
    Spitfire V.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 859
Sorry zolej

All I have on the Griffon mounting's are simular picture's like the one you posted but will keep looking.

Micdrow

Thank's a lot Micdrow!

Do you have more information about the griffon engine? Dimension, pictures about the parts or something which can help me to make the modell

hi zolej ,the pix is pretty cool! i am goning to buy a cutway book of ww2 aircrafts ,can you tell me the source of your pix and where to get the book? thanks a lot!

Thank's a lot Micdrow!

Do you have more information about the griffon engine? Dimension, pictures about the parts or something which can help me to make the modell

Hi Zolej.......are you still there ??
Hope these pictures help (not too late ?)
Taken at RAF Coningsby April 2006 Spitfire MkPRXIX PM631

Attachments

• 2006_0407coningsby0017.jpg
    2006_0407coningsby0017.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 648
  • 2006_0407coningsby0049.jpg
    2006_0407coningsby0049.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 603
Hi Zolej.......are you still there ??
Hope these pictures help (not too late ?)
Taken at RAF Coningsby April 2006 Spitfire MkPRXIX PM631

Thank's :)

I have many picture like this...but never enough :)
And I found an accessory maker who make the Griffon engine in 1/48 scale..so I don't looking for drawings anymore..but if you have more picture about this plane, please share to me or please send it in mail. Thaks!

Have a nice day!

I guess there is a lot of information you guys don't have. when I have time I will start posting some of my data. Mike Nixon of Vintage V-12's
check out our web page at vintagev12s.com

I guess there is a lot of information you guys don't have. when I have time I will start posting some of my data. Mike Nixon of Vintage V-12's
check out our web page at vintagev12s.com

Very cool, Mike and thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back