Who would stop the Marines ,if there was no German occupation army ? Maybe the Bobbies ?
The Russian airforce did not better with LL aircrraft than without LL aircraft .
Zhukov was not chief of staff when the LL deliveries arrived,he had been fired for incompetence following Stalin .
Russia had also reserves of armoured plate
1) This is a question you have been asked before.
Question - If you have lost control of the sea, how do the vast forces needed to control the UK let alone a second front get to the UK?
2) The Russian airforce didn't need LL aircraft. This leads to question 2
Question - If the Russian airforce didn't feel the need for LL aircraft, Why did Stalin himself press for the delivery of P39 and Spitfire aircraft?
3) Zhukov was removed as Chief of Staff correct. He also was responsible for the defence of many Russian cities, the planning and execution of major key battles such as Kursk and the Battle for Berlin amongst many others. Stalin recognised that he had such an influence on the war that he chose him to accept the German surrender. This leads to question 3
Question - Now if I had to choose between his views on a Russian military topic or yours, tell us all why we should listen to you?
4) Russia had reserves of armour plate. I admit to being surprised that even you cannot see how false this statement is. However I certainly could be wrong on this so I ask this question
Question - Can you tell me what the reserves were that would enable Russian industry to operate for four years of war.
PS I did supply a Russian source for my original comments on the volume of raw materials and its only fair that we ask you to supply similar evidence for your comments.