Grumman Albatross Structure Repair Manual, Stnd. A/C Characteristics

mikec1

Banned
262
117
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Location
Georgia, USA
.
.
.
Greetings Folks;


The structural Repair Manual is for the following aircraft:

US Navy models UF-1, UF-1/G, UF-1/T
USAF models SA-16/A-GR, SA-16/B-GR

The SAC is for:

US Navy model UF-2



22607610.jpg
....
20190810.jpg



A Special Thanks to Avialogs ...........


Enjoy,



Mike
.
.
.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
.
.
.
Greetings Folks;


The structural Repair Manual is for the following aircraft:

US Navy models UF-1, UF-1/G, UF-1/T
USAF models SA-16/A-GR, SA-16/B-GR

The SAC is for:

US Navy model UF-2



View attachment 440840 .... View attachment 440841


A Special Thanks to Avialogs ...........


Enjoy,



Mike
.
.
.

Gentleman

I would like to thank you for the useful informations. I am taking care of a SA-16 ALBATROSS and a T6-D. I could find all the information that I need in this forum. For trade, I would like to post the IPC MANUAL FOR ALBATROSS. THANKS A LOT.


View: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CwS5QioumddYjLKwMw8kzk_LM8sJFaex
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back