Guten Tag leute

Hallo Thomas !

have some relatives of old including my Opa on my mothers side born in Hannover back in the late 1800's

Gruß

E ~
 
No way, your German is perfect.
Kommst du oder deine Eltern aus Deutschland?
Seesul,No relatives from Germany. I was named after a guy who came from Germany before WWII, went to Texas Tech University with my Mother. When the USA entered WWII, Karljoined the Army Air Corps and ended up a navigator on a B-17 and shot down over Germany. He spent the rest of the war playing a trumpet in a jazz band in a Luft Stallag.I never learned his last name.I took two years of German in High School and from 1963, 1964was stationed in Bamberg an then Schweinfurt in the Army.
 
Seesul,No relatives from Germany. I was named after a guy who came from Germany before WWII, went to Texas Tech University with my Mother. When the USA entered WWII, Karljoined the Army Air Corps and ended up a navigator on a B-17 and shot down over Germany. He spent the rest of the war playing a trumpet in a jazz band in a Luft Stallag.I never learned his last name.I took two years of German in High School and from 1963, 1964was stationed in Bamberg an then Schweinfurt in the Army.

Ok, thx Karl!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back