Gyro gun Sight Mark 8 info (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

icegif-812.gif

type I have a bomb aimer type Gyro Gun Sight Mark 8 (G.G.S Mk8): model 153fe 164fe 159fe. Where of who have any info for me?
Hello Onnie. I have a small collection of GGS gunsights, although some of it has gone now. I have found an installation diagram for the GGS Mk 8, from AP1275E Vol. 1; Sect. 5; Chap. 6 which shows the various components and an installation circuit diagram, showing circuit details of it all. I also found the details of the gunsight itself from AP1275E; Vol. 1; Sect. 4: Chap. 3 (about 7 pages). I can scan them for you if you want them. I do not know if I can put the scans on the forum or not. Can someone tell me how to do it if possible? if not I can email or transfer them to you (and anyone else who might like them).
Regards
Mike D.

Hello Onnie. I have a small collection of GGS gunsights, although some of it has gone now. I have found an installation diagram for the GGS Mk 8, from AP1275E Vol. 1; Sect. 5; Chap. 6 which shows the various components and an installation circuit diagram, showing circuit details of it all. I also found the details of the gunsight itself from AP1275E; Vol. 1; Sect. 4: Chap. 3 (about 7 pages). I can scan them for you if you want them. I do not know if I can put the scans on the forum or not. Can someone tell me how to do it if possible? if not I can email or transfer them to you (and anyone else who might like them).
Regards
Mike D.

Hi Mike. Scans of manuals are welcomed by many forum members.

I will convert the scans to a clean pdf for you and post to the forum crediting you. I have sent you a pm with my email address

Hi Mike. Scans of manuals are welcomed by many forum members.

I will convert the scans to a clean pdf for you and post to the forum crediting you. I have sent you a pm with my email address
Thank you. I will send them tomorrow. Regards
Mike D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back