Jun 18, 2010 #21 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Hey Marcel, at least it wasn't me this time. Happy Birthday for August 23rd, just in case I miss it.
Jun 18, 2010 #22 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,760 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl bobbysocks said: Happy Birthday, Marcel. may you have many more. Click to expand... Thank you, I'll remember when I really have my birthday evangilder said: Sorry I missed it yesterday. Happy belated birthday, Marcel! Click to expand... You didn't miss it Eric, I won't have my birthday for at least 2 months Aaron Brooks Wolters said: Hey Marcel, at least it wasn't me this time. Happy Birthday for August 23rd, just in case I miss it. Click to expand... Thanks, I will cut off the biggest piece of cake for you
bobbysocks said: Happy Birthday, Marcel. may you have many more. Click to expand... Thank you, I'll remember when I really have my birthday evangilder said: Sorry I missed it yesterday. Happy belated birthday, Marcel! Click to expand... You didn't miss it Eric, I won't have my birthday for at least 2 months Aaron Brooks Wolters said: Hey Marcel, at least it wasn't me this time. Happy Birthday for August 23rd, just in case I miss it. Click to expand... Thanks, I will cut off the biggest piece of cake for you
Jun 18, 2010 #23 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Well, who in the heck am I tipping a glass in honor of then?
Jun 18, 2010 #24 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Marcel said: Eh, you're sure? I thought my bithday was on 23th of August. But thanks anyway Click to expand... Jan, stop sending Terry those cases of Everclear! Its starting to affect him......I think!
Marcel said: Eh, you're sure? I thought my bithday was on 23th of August. But thanks anyway Click to expand... Jan, stop sending Terry those cases of Everclear! Its starting to affect him......I think!
Jun 18, 2010 #25 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Njaco said: Jan, stop sending Terry those cases of Everclear! Its starting to affect him......I think! Click to expand... Drinking Everclear and dreaming of Wildcats. That'll do it.
Njaco said: Jan, stop sending Terry those cases of Everclear! Its starting to affect him......I think! Click to expand... Drinking Everclear and dreaming of Wildcats. That'll do it.
Jun 18, 2010 Thread starter #26 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Grrr! Ok, I made a mistake! Now no more talk of Wil....those bl**dy things!!!
Jun 18, 2010 #27 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Airframes said: Grrr! Ok, I made a mistake! Now no more talk of Wil....those bl**dy things!!! Click to expand... In honor of your mistake...... Attachments 17may08-13e.JPG 19.7 KB · Views: 87
Airframes said: Grrr! Ok, I made a mistake! Now no more talk of Wil....those bl**dy things!!! Click to expand... In honor of your mistake......
Jun 18, 2010 #28 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA.
Jun 18, 2010 Thread starter #29 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Aaarrggh !!!!!