Happy Birthday Marcel.

Hey Marcel, at least it wasn't me this time.:lol: Happy Birthday for August 23rd, just in case I miss it.:lol:
 
Happy Birthday, Marcel. may you have many more.
Thank you, I'll remember when I really have my birthday :)
Sorry I missed it yesterday. Happy belated birthday, Marcel!
You didn't miss it Eric, I won't have my birthday for at least 2 months :)
Hey Marcel, at least it wasn't me this time.:lol: Happy Birthday for August 23rd, just in case I miss it.:lol:
Thanks, I will cut off the biggest piece of cake for you ;)
 
Eh, you're sure? I thought my bithday was on 23th of August. But thanks anyway :lol:

Jan, stop sending Terry those cases of Everclear! Its starting to affect him......I think! :)
 

Attachments

  • 17may08-13e.JPG
    17may08-13e.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 87
:laughing3:
 
Aaarrggh !!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back