Feb 29, 2024 #21 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,415 52,791 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Happy Birthday!! Attachments birthday kitty.jpeg 49.9 KB · Views: 82
Feb 29, 2024 #22 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,228 15,138 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Thanks chaps, and just to clarify for those confused by the Leap year thing, this is my 18th birthday - a "real" birthday every four years, so 18 x 4 = 72. And I don't feel a day older than 70, although my head still thinks I'm around 30 !!!
Thanks chaps, and just to clarify for those confused by the Leap year thing, this is my 18th birthday - a "real" birthday every four years, so 18 x 4 = 72. And I don't feel a day older than 70, although my head still thinks I'm around 30 !!!
Mar 1, 2024 #23 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,271 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Atta boy. And good memory Brooks.
Mar 1, 2024 #24 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Happy Birthday Terry! Many more my friend!
Mar 2, 2024 #25 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,228 15,138 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Thanks Jim.
Mar 2, 2024 #26 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,515 26,840 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Happy belated Birthday wishes, Terry!! Sorry I'm late, still recovering from the Putin/Medvedev nuke-threat drinking game...
Happy belated Birthday wishes, Terry!! Sorry I'm late, still recovering from the Putin/Medvedev nuke-threat drinking game...
Mar 3, 2024 #27 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Happy belated Birthday Terry...!
Mar 3, 2024 #28 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,228 15,138 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Thanks guys, and a belated Happy Birthday to you Wayne.