Harmless Fishies...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Whats so creepy about it.

Never though about having Pirranahs as pets or the mudskippers?

I actually had to look up a mudskipper... strange looking beast. I guess I never considered the possibility of flesh eating pets :D

Look forward to the pics though!

A tavern up the road had two Pirahnas. One was over 30lbs, the other just under. For their hype, they are boring. A buddy of mine blew through a few (like you guys said they were apparently hard to keep). Feeding was not all it was cracked up to be. I was expecting churning red water, gnashing teeth, red goo all over the place. Apparently that's only in the cartoons. About the most brutal thing I ever saw was one of them ate another fish half again as large as he was and he swam around for a couple days with the poor blokes tail hanging out of his mouth while he digested the body. :lol:

Attachments

• Vid Piranhas and Smelt.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 59
  • Vid Piranhas vs Goldfish.WMV
    4.8 MB · Views: 56
Excellent. I liked the second video of the mouse and the one with the goldfish. Hehehe. The goldfish trying to swim away...with half it's body missing. Brutal.

I never fed mine and will not feed my future ones mice. I dont have a problem with feeding mice and rats to my snakes but I find it sort of cruel to feed them to the pirannahs. I allways fed mine fish and will continue to do so.

I dont know I just find it kind of cruel to throw a mouse in an aquarium. I dont believe in animal cruelity. Its wiered, I dont have a problem feeding mice and rats to my snakes.

That's what I was trying to figure out. To me, once you get past one, you get past both. But okay. To each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back