Harmless Fishies...

Whats so creepy about it.

Never though about having Pirranahs as pets or the mudskippers?

I actually had to look up a mudskipper... strange looking beast. I guess I never considered the possibility of flesh eating pets :D

Look forward to the pics though!
 
A tavern up the road had two Pirahnas. One was over 30lbs, the other just under. For their hype, they are boring. A buddy of mine blew through a few (like you guys said they were apparently hard to keep). Feeding was not all it was cracked up to be. I was expecting churning red water, gnashing teeth, red goo all over the place. Apparently that's only in the cartoons. About the most brutal thing I ever saw was one of them ate another fish half again as large as he was and he swam around for a couple days with the poor blokes tail hanging out of his mouth while he digested the body. :lol:
 

Attachments

Excellent. I liked the second video of the mouse and the one with the goldfish. Hehehe. The goldfish trying to swim away...with half it's body missing. Brutal.
 
I never fed mine and will not feed my future ones mice. I dont have a problem with feeding mice and rats to my snakes but I find it sort of cruel to feed them to the pirannahs. I allways fed mine fish and will continue to do so.
 
I dont know I just find it kind of cruel to throw a mouse in an aquarium. I dont believe in animal cruelity. Its wiered, I dont have a problem feeding mice and rats to my snakes.
 
That's what I was trying to figure out. To me, once you get past one, you get past both. But okay. To each his own.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back