Harrier Crash (Whoops 2)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FJ I did until two years ago when I had High Blood Pressure. Gliding always gave me a thrill, even a normal cable launch or leaving the field had that uncertainty.

i fail to see what the fuss is about IN THIS CASE, no one was hurt, the pilot ejected safely??

i bet you guys complaining wouldn't object to watching guncam footage?? well the planes you see getting shot down, inside there there's a man proberly getting burnt alive, yet i bet you'd still watch it?? i do, but you do not complain when people post guncam footafge??

plan_D said:
If people want to watch the crash then it's up to them. If you don't want to watch the crash, it's clearly marked as a crash video. Flying isn't always nice, happy fun. I could just as easily start ranting and raving about gun camera footage being sick and distasteful, but no! And do you know why? Because in this free world people can choose if they do or don't want to watch things. It makes you sick, don't watch it. Simple.

Now, me, I haven't even watched it. And I don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

Sums it up perfectly.

Glider said:
FJ I did until two years ago when I had High Blood Pressure. Gliding always gave me a thrill, even a normal cable launch or leaving the field had that uncertainty.

Too bad Glider. In the US there are no health restrictions for sailplanes. If you could get a drivers license, the FAA will allow you to fly a sailplane. Now we have the sport rating for powewred aircraft. If you were never denied a medical, you could fly a sport plane (which I think is classifed as an aircraft with a gross weight under 1200 pounds).

No - personally I have no complaints about the Harrier ejection though I do find the other crash vid unpleasant - but it is hardly difficult to find such stuff on the web so what is the point of putting it up here except to show off?

OK if it was your own new footage but this is just a WoT and demeans the site. The web is already polluted enough with gratuitous carnage etc so let's dissuade it from creeping on here.

Pure Unaltered Carnage at its Finest, for those of us that feel our right to choose what we view is OUR right......

Not everyone surfs the net looking for things like this....... If u dont wanna view it, DONT...... Stop trying to tell people here what and what they shouldnt be looking at......

Attachments

• 2_climbers_fall_to_death_866.mpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back