He-100 Documents Surface

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

krieghund

Senior Airman
Sep 25, 2006
Riyadh
Hey Guys, a treasure trove of He-100 documents are available at:

Luftwaffe Cockpits

All full of goodies....should make for some interesting discussions now that some more unknowns are given the light of day......

Yes you must now register and pay a fee to see and download. The fee I believe is more than justified. It is not much and he has put together an impressive site with exhaustive information. In the past he has only asked for donations. Obviously, they did not cover his expenses in gathering the information.

Cheers to him!!

Charlie

It is 75 pages of flight tests of models V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 V8 as well as what looks like documents for exporting the He100. The is a V-4 performance document (appears it can fly about 1000km on a tank of gas) I am going through each page and converting the pertinent parts to English. I will post my English conversions.

All text, but I have cockpit pictures and other bits let me get them together and post them

Nuts!!!! Sorry kept trying to upload the pics but the uploader is not cooperating tonite. I will try tomorrow -- must be too much sand in the air

OK worked today these are from a Russian modeling magazine and are purportedly V-6 W-nr 3002

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 117
  • panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back