Heavy fighter. Fantasy.

Андрей

Banned
262
440
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Location
Donbass Donetsk
This model was assembled from various parts. Тhese were the models of the company "NOVO - FROG": Martin Baltimore, Tupolev SB, P-40B, Typfoon, Barracuda
DSC04109.JPG
DSC04075.JPG
DSC04080.JPG
DSC04085.JPG
DSC04096.JPG
DSC04100.JPG
DSC04102.JPG
DSC04127.JPG
DSC04144.JPG
DSC04149.JPG
DSC04156.JPG
 
Funny you should mention France as an origin for this. We call this design a canard set-up, and canard is the masculine of the French word for duck.
Also seems it would have a bit of trouble getting off of the ground, with the rear MLG so far aft, and the stance so incidence-neutral...
 
Because it is a canard. it should rotate fine. Plus, with two big radials, it should climb out well.
 
Funny you should mention France as an origin for this. We call this design a canard set-up, and canard is the masculine of the French word for duck.
Also seems it would have a bit of trouble getting off of the ground, with the rear MLG so far aft, and the stance so incidence-neutral...

A joke repeated many times is no longer funny.
hornet_pre_1.png

I am not aeronautical engineer, I tried to create a beautiful and unusual model
 
Last edited:
The joke isn't about your work Андрей, it is a fantastic creation, the joke is a forum joke about historical French designs being the strangest things created, incredibly some of them actually flew.

I know this is not a model. I didn't know that you "love" French aviation so much )))
 
This model was assembled from various parts. Тhese were the models of the company "NOVO - FROG": Martin Baltimore, Tupolev SB, P-40B, Typfoon, Barracuda. Sometimes when I have free time I like to gamble. It became possible with this zodiac casino login review williamduttonskater.com. They explain everything really clear,. I loved it because I wanted to register at this casino for a long time but didn't know how to do it.
Good job! how much time does it i take to make something like this?
 
Last edited:
Awesome, looks like something from Sky Captain!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back