Hello all:

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

noflyzone

Recruit
Jul 11, 2023
My names Alan, Live in The Missouri Ozarks. My interests : Building high performance motorcycles, horses, gardening.
I last played CFS 2/3 20 yrs ago on POS computer and hardware, but loved the games and am here hoping to get back into it.
I'm not tech savvy, and not afraid to say so. I don't see much interest in the CFS combat flight zone, and don't know if the game and the souls that played it have gone the way of the dodo.
I'm here looking for guidance. I have a budget, some ideas concerning hardware, and a slew of questions. Happy Trails

My names Alan, Live in The Missouri Ozarks. My interests : Building high performance motorcycles, horses, gardening.
I last played CFS 2/3 20 yrs ago on POS computer and hardware, but loved the games and am here hoping to get back into it.
I'm not tech savvy, and not afraid to say so. I don't see much interest in the CFS combat flight zone, and don't know if the game and the souls that played it have gone the way of the dodo.
I'm here looking for guidance. I have a budget, some ideas concerning hardware, and a slew of questions. Happy Trails
Hi there, nice intrest you got. There are a few more evolved games now to be found. Go for youtube the il-2 game an marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back