Hello from Italy!!!

Manu83

Recruit
5
6
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Ciao a tutti, lasciatemi presentare. Mi chiamo Emanuele e sono italiano. Sono un appassionato di aerei della Seconda Guerra Mondiale. Scusate il mio inglese scarso!
 
Sorry, but Google Translate is translating it back into Italian for me....
 
Welcome to the site. :wave:
 
Welcome from Australia.

I used to enjoy visiting the old aero.it avia.it website which unfortunately died about five years back. Like others my Italian language knowledge is limited to food (and even then it is probably half wrong).

EDIT see correction above
 
Last edited:
Beinvenuto.

Ciao a tutti, lasciatemi presentare. Mi chiamo Emanuele e sono italiano. Sono un appassionato di aerei della Seconda Guerra Mondiale. Scusate il mio inglese scarso!
Hello everyone, let me introduce you. My name is Emanuele and I'm Italian. I'm a World War II airplane enthusiast. Sorry for my poor English!
 
Welcome amigo!
 
Welcome from England.
The only Italian I know is Ferrari, Maserati, and FIAT...... oh, and a girl called Gina !!
 
Dead right !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back