Hello from Race central Sydney Australia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bug_racer

Airman 1st Class
Oct 6, 2006
Sydney
Hey guys ,

Im from Sydney Australia .
I have my own VW Audi workshop and work for 2 race teams part time . One is the factory race team for Australia :p .

My main interest are obviously the engines and any tests carried out with them . The level of technology back then is kinda crude by todays standards but it was a basis for many things that were later put on cars eg fuel injection , NOS etc . Ive been looking into this only recently and suprised at some of the level of creativity in extracting more power out of the engine . So far you guys have been helpful in some of the extracts provided . In general this is a very technical forum and it gets the thumbs up from me .

My Grandfather was in Hilter Jugend in 1944 -45 and was able to take a flight in a FW190 and me-109 . He is still around living in Sopot Poland these days ! Anyone else have a relative that fought in ww1 ?

My Grandfather was in Hilter Jugend in 1944 -45 and was able to take a flight in a FW190 and me-109 . He is still around living in Sopot Poland these days ! Anyone else have a relative that fought in ww1 ?

WW1
My Great Grandfather was an officer in the Imperial German Cavalry. Not much info on him though.

WW2
My Grandfather was a Major in the German Wehrmacht and was captured in Stalingrad.
My other Grandfather was in the US Army as an Engineer and landed on Normandy Beach on June 6, 1944. He later also served in Korea and Vietnam.

Both unfortunatly have passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back