Hello!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gilbert

Airman
Oct 9, 2006
Monterrey, Mexico
Hi!

I'm a WWII warbirds fan, specially of German planes. I like to play WWII combat flight simulators like IL-2 Sturmovik and WWIIonline. I have built 6 1/32 german model planes, and I'm working in a Fw190A now.

Also starting on R/C planes as a hobby, but still in the early stages...

You've got a great forum here! 8) I found it when I was searching for info. about a game: Storm of war: Battle of Britain.

:sign2:

welcome aboard buddy. Speaking of remote control planes - the instructor i did a cross country with went to this superman remote control jet expo - pretty weird. I thought it was hilarious these grown men flying little tiny RC jets - specially when you smell the jet exhaust - so strange!

Hey Gilbert, welcome, I'm new here too and as a matter of fact currently building an Fw190A-5 in 1/32 scale! Now that I have had success with posting an image here's a shot of the cockpit. Its now inside the fuselage with wings attached, Enjoy!

Attachments

• Fw190A-5 Cockpit.JPG
    Fw190A-5 Cockpit.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 105
hello I am new to this sight my intrestresrts are ww1 and ww2 aircrafts any replies are open for discussion

Hey wayne, just got a question for you? I have allways had trouble painting the cockpit instruments. How did you do your cockpit instrument lines so neatly and stuff?

Hi from Long Island, NY. The home of WW2 aviation. Grumman, Republic, etc. There are more flying WW2 waebirds around that on a July 4th weekend you don't know which direction to look! I even have some pictures of a P-40 that crashed (not too seriously tho) in a cornfield a few miles from my home. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi before I check out the rest of the site. I'm looking forward to alot of time gathering more info on all the warbirds. Thanks.:D

Hi from Long Island, NY. The home of WW2 aviation. Grumman, Republic, etc. There are more flying WW2 waebirds around that on a July 4th weekend you don't know which direction to look! I even have some pictures of a P-40 that crashed (not too seriously tho) in a cornfield a few miles from my home. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi before I check out the rest of the site. I'm looking forward to alot of time gathering more info on all the warbirds. Thanks.:D

G'da Sniper

Hi Gilbert,

I'm also a fan of Luftwaffe WWII birds; just love your Fw190 model, and Wayne's too. Wonderful job guys.
Isn't that Hans-Joachim Marseille on your avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back