Hello

DonnieK

Airman
16
0
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Location
Central Arkansas
My name is Donnie, and I live in central Arkansas, USA. I am interested in WWII fighters, and bombers. I am currently gathering information on the P-51 B Mustang in order to make a scale model. Well, thanks for having me, and I look forward to meeting you.
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet,
Thank you for the greeting, and after looking around a bit, I can honestly say that I really like this site.
 
Good to hear, Hope you stick around and learn from others and share what you know so that others might learn from you as well.
 
Good to hear, Hope you stick around and learn from others and share what you know so that others might learn from you as well.

thats an understatement Deradler but you are right learning heaps every day and welcome donnie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back