Help For College

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What is the "break" you are referring to? To me that means an overhead break entry to a pattern...

The "break" is when the stall occurs and the aircraft nose (and sometimes right wing) drops abruptly. We instructor guys refer to it as a break. Now overhead breaks - just plain cool! 8)

Well I've moved on from the Cessna - and I've done a Su-26M for stunt aircraft. Joe, if you want I'll send you any of my assignments (that have been passed or yet to be done), if you PM me your e-mail.
Wilco - but ya know every "A" you get because of our help gets another pint on the tab! :evil4:

Well, I don't get A's it's a different marking system. We have simple pass, merit and distingtion on National Diploma's - and I've already passed this unit.

This is just for merit - BUT - I'll buy you all a round of Budweiser... :lol:

First ideas - it needs to have a maximum chord somewhere near the front for economic reasons - and it shouldn't get to a speed or angle to stall. The wings will be thick for high lift: low speed. Swept back as it's reaching near transonic region - increased efficiency as well. Low dihedral for lateral stability.

Just remember : AoA causes a stall, irrespective of speed - which I'm sure you know, just be careful of the wording. We got hammered for that all the time in our classes. The stall speed is a good indication of an impending stall, but it's the change of the relative wind which causes the increase in AoA thereby causing a stall. Swept wings also contribute to lat stability as well.

Well, I don't get A's it's a different marking system. We have simple pass, merit and distingtion on National Diploma's - and I've already passed this unit.

This is just for merit - BUT - I'll buy you all a round of Budweiser... :lol:

Why don't you just urinate in a cup instead of buying me a bud and give me the dollar!:D

Yes, my wording in the actual assignments is always better. At least I try to make it better - there's a reason it's called a high incidence stall. But everyone knows that !

I will urinate in a cup for you, but I won't give you the dollar. 8) :lol:

Hydraulics time !

Anyone know any good sites on hydromechanical flight controls? I need to talk about how ALL flight control systems work from mechanical to fly-by-optics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back