Help Identifying Hamilton Standard DWG: 7107A-0 Propeller Blade

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rock the Sky

Airman
Oct 23, 2016
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I recently came across 3 Hamilton Standard blades measuring 75 inches in length. Dwg. No 7107A-0. Does anyone know which aircraft these may have come off of?

Thank You

RT

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I recently came across 3 Hamilton Standard blades measuring 75 inches in length. Dwg. No 7107A-0. Does anyone know which aircraft these may have come off of?

Thank You

RT
The 7107A-0 was used in the 43D50 propeller used on deHaviland Canada, DHC-4, Cariboo, there may be other aircraft. It was a 13 foot diameter propeller. The Cariboo was used by the US Army, and by Australia. The Cariboo was also the aircraft that got Oliver North in trouble for hauling stuff that was not necessary legal around, and then shoot down

The 7107A-0 was used in the 43D50 propeller used on deHaviland Canada, DHC-4, Cariboo, there may be other aircraft. It was a 13 foot diameter propeller. The Cariboo was used by the US Army, and by Australia. The Cariboo was also the aircraft that got Oliver North in trouble for hauling stuff that was not necessary legal around, and then shoot down
Michael, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! Happen to have a reference page or file on this? THANK YOU!!!!!

Michael, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! Happen to have a reference page or file on this? THANK YOU!!!!!
The blade information is in FAA Type certificate Data for the "43D" propeller, under the manufacturer Hamilton Standard, or Hamilton Sundstrand, sorry I do not remember which one. The Aircraft the propeller is installed on can be found in the Canadian Type sheet for the aircraft. Which countries had the aircraft can be found on Google. The Oliver North is from personal experience with the aircraft that was shot down/crashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back