Help need on some manuals.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Hi all, looking for some help on finding two engine manuals. Preferably some that can be added to the message board.

One is the Allison V-1710 and the other one is for the Packard Merlin V-1650.

Also Im looking for a manual on the Willi's Jeep manual to add to the message board.

Some other manuals looking for would be any thing that deals with equipment for pilots of WWII of any nation. Parachutes, flight suits, Surviaval books, flare guns and such to start a new message thread on pilots equipment.

Also looking for a R1155 Radio manual for the web site. This is the radio set used in the British Lancaster bombers.

Know its a long shot but thanks in advance.

Micdrow

Here is TM 9-803 1/4 Ton 4x4 Truck (Willys-Overland Model MB and Ford Model GPW) 1944 from the US Army Military History Institute

and

Ford Truck 1/4 ton Model GPW Instructions for Unpacking Assembly of Boxed Vehicle
Ford Motor Company unknown date

Not sure if those are what you were looking for.

Attachments

• TM 9-803 (1944).pdf
    4 MB · Views: 226
  • form3679-1.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 196
Hi all, looking for some help on finding two engine manuals.

One is the Allison V-1710...

I hope this helps you mate :)

Attachments

• Allison V-1710 F Type Engines.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 306
If you're interested, I have a copy of the Allison Service School Handbook for V-1710 Engines - Models E and F. I could try to scan it, but someone would have to help me post it.

I also have the Packard built Merlin engineering drawings on microfilm, but I have not gone through them in detail. Sometime there are manuals or engineering procedures included in these type of drawings, but again I have not gone through the microfilm in detail. If there's sufficient interest, I'll spend some time to look.

Bill

If you're interested, I have a copy of the Allison Service School Handbook for V-1710 Engines - Models E and F. I could try to scan it, but someone would have to help me post it.

I also have the Packard built Merlin engineering drawings on microfilm, but I have not gone through them in detail. Sometime there are manuals or engineering procedures included in these type of drawings, but again I have not gone through the microfilm in detail. If there's sufficient interest, I'll spend some time to look.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Anything you would be interesting in posting I know I would love to see. I would be more than happy to help you post them.

If you are interested send me a PM and I will send you my email address. You could email me the pictures in jpeg format and I could make them into a pdf file and post them with credit to you of course.

Thanks in advance Paul (aka Micdrow)

Morning, sure I am always looking for more manuals though I will have to remember why I was looking for one. To many research projects LOL :)

Evening here (20:35)

Know the too many projects problem

Here is the R1155 manual from VMARS - I don't know if they are still around

AP 2548A TR 1154_55 cover.jpg

Attachments

• AP 2548A v1 c2 Receiver R1155 srs.pdf
    15 MB · Views: 138
Evening here (20:35)

Know the too many projects problem

Here is the R1155 manual from VMARS - I don't know if they are still around

Thank you sir, its 05:47 am here.

Thanks again and all the best