Help with Fuelcodes... HEEEELLP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Junkers88A1

Staff Sergeant
Oct 22, 2008
Norway
www.ju88.net
can somebody help me with this..i know that during Ww2 the luftwaffe had different codes for different types of fuel..the Ju 88 and Me 109..110 and othet aircrafts flying with Jumo 211..213 and Db 601 and so on used fuel coded B4. BMW 801 engines on the Fw 190 used fuel coded C3..
BUT..what was the code for the fuel on wermach cars and tanks.. we have restored two luftwaffe fueldrums and also three wermacht fueldrums but we miss the codes on the wermach fueldrums..

can anybody help with the missing two letters code ?

and i am a bit confuese..as some Bf 109 used C2 and C3 as i have understood..one thing i do know is that the early Ju 88 used B4.. but some pages state that the BMW 801 used C3..so i am not sure about all this..but if soembody know the code on the wermacht cars..tanks..that would be great :)

still cant find the two letter codes.. is there any forum like this where they deal with german cars and tanks..perhaps somebody there knows..i sure dont know doodley about the german cars.. as they dont have wings ( and that is pretty logical to me.. ) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back