Help with german floatplane

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You are right. Maybe one of the Friedrichshafen float planes then?
Cheers
Steve

Lock me in with a Friedrichshafen FF 33L based on the tail and wing/float struts.
And every nice video by the way!

Looking at several pictures I think you are right is a FF39 or 49, no much differences aniway, thank you very much.

057FF49CKarlsborgLL.jpg

I agree that's the Friedrichshafen FF33L C2MG version. Later variants of the seaplane had more pairs of struts.

Friedrichshafen FF33L.jpg

A little bit more info; the aircraft are FF 33Ls and the station is Zeebrugge, or Seeflugstation Flandern I to the Germans. The Zeebrugge Mole seaplane base was characterised by its railway line that ran the length of the pier, which is clearly shown in the clip, in transporting the aircraft from the hangars to the launch ramps.

A little bit more info; the aircraft are FF 33Ls and the station is Zeebrugge, or Seeflugstation Flandern I to the Germans. The Zeebrugge Mole seaplane base was characterised by its railway line that ran the length of the pier, which is clearly shown in the clip, in transporting the aircraft from the hangars to the launch ramps.

Very good , thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back