Help with identification, please and TIA (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think the first pic doesn't show P-47 it think it's the Vultee A-31 Vengenance.

The P-47 is the early version of the fighter called " razorback". The P-51 is A version armed with 20mm cannons.The P-40 seems to be F version.

Thanks for all the help, if you need a lift calculation, my arithmetic skills are pretty good. That would be my greatest contribution to this forum.

I also have and continue to build large collections from WW II. Primary interest is 30th infantry Div. and the 105th
inf. Bn.

I have some of the Third Reich artifacts. Their medals kind of put ours to shame, design wise.

Hitler, to me, wouldn't do well in todays society. Most of what he said would not be politically correct. Especially women, most would object to his feeling of women lacking logic. Better yet, women were innately born without the capacity to understand intellectual content. One thing, he never fails to express his views. I am glad he is no longer with us.

Thanks again,

Daniel Bernoulli

Users who are viewing this thread

Back