Help with research

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vassili Zaitzev

Master Sergeant
Nov 25, 2005
Connecticut, United States
Hey guys and gals, some of my classes this semester require me to write a few research papers. In my American Politics and Government class, I have decided to research our foreign policy in the Vietnam War, more so how our polictics shaped the conflict, rather then the military aspect. I have another class called Unknown WWII. I have to research and give a presentation on the Coral Sea, New Guinea, and the Invasion of France(Operation Overlord) campaign. If anybody knows a good book or online articles, can you point them out for me. Thanks!

Definately look into Robert McNarmara regarding Vietnam, theres a fair bit around on him and his policies.

Im studying Politics International and Domestic University. This year Im also looking into 20th century history and basically modernity ie from 1648 as well which should be good.

Good luck with it!

Not sure whether you have access to this but Jstore http://www.jstor.org/ is extremely useful for political articles and research I've found.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back