Feb 10, 2024 #1 M MIflyer Captain 8,980 20,316 Joined May 30, 2011 Location Cape Canaveral Here is an interesting drawing from Aviation Week in 1944 showing the sleeve valves on Hercules engines.
Here is an interesting drawing from Aviation Week in 1944 showing the sleeve valves on Hercules engines.
Feb 10, 2024 #2 MiTasol Major 9,857 18,732 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia I have several Herc Manuals and there are some on the avialogs site as well if I remember correctly.. Bristol Hercules documents I have two Hercules manuals as far as I can remember. Here is the first, a post war manual from a pretty ordinary photocopy. The other is a fault finding manual from mid war from memory. I just have to find and scan it. ww2aircraft.net
I have several Herc Manuals and there are some on the avialogs site as well if I remember correctly.. Bristol Hercules documents I have two Hercules manuals as far as I can remember. Here is the first, a post war manual from a pretty ordinary photocopy. The other is a fault finding manual from mid war from memory. I just have to find and scan it. ww2aircraft.net