Hi all (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mack8

Airman 1st Class
Jan 4, 2023
Greetings everyone.

New here, though i'm quite familiar with this great forum after finding many interesting topics/info from google search (i don't know why i haven't joined here until now). I'm romanian so IAR-80 has a special place for me of course, though i greatly enjoy dwelving in the histories of german, japanese, italian WW2 planes and engines, of course not limited just to those nations. and not just WW2 (and not just planes!). Also very much into IJN, especially Kido Butai, and last but not least much enjoy what-if scenarios for all of the above.

Thanks for having me here.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Snautzer01 much appreciate the link, already seen some new IAR-80 pics for me.

Tomo good to see you here and thanks for pointing me this way.:)

Greetings everyone.

New here, though i'm quite familiar with this great forum after finding many interesting topics/info from google search (i don't know why i haven't joined here until now). I'm romanian so IAR-80 has a special place for me of course, though i greatly enjoy dwelving in the histories of german, japanese, italian WW2 planes and engines, of course not limited just to those nations. and not just WW2 (and not just planes!). Also very much into IJN, especially Kido Butai, and last but not least much enjoy what-if scenarios for all of the above.

Thanks for having me here.

Salutări din Iran.

Pe langa "IAR 80", imi plac si "Dan Spataru", "O-Zone", "Vlad Dracul", "Sergiu Nicolaescu".

Amintiri bune din copilăria mea!!!

La mulți ani și cele mai bune urări pentru tine și familia ta.

-----

Greetings from Iran.

Beside the "IAR 80", I also like "Dan Spataru", "O-Zone", "Vlad Dracul", "Sergiu Nicolaescu".

Good memories from my childhood!!!

Happy New Year and best wishes for you and your family.

Thank you all again for your welcome.

Artesh, are you a romanian living in Iran, or you are iranian and have been/lived in Romania in the past?

Thank you all again for your welcome.

Artesh, are you a romanian living in Iran, or you are iranian and have been/lived in Romania in the past?
I'm Iranian, and I was never outside of the country, and because of some personal problems with regime, I can't leave the country.

I am a fan of language, history and culture of other places, since it's the only "experience" I can have.

I have studied Tourism Management and am ex- Army man, since my username stands for "Army" in Persian. Most of my guests were from ex- Communist block.

Self thought some languages at various levels, including Romanian, Hungarian, Polish, Greek and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back