Hi from Italy

24
0
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Location
Rome - Italy
Website
trp.powerguilds.com
Hi!!!

I'm new in this Forum. I comes from Italy and I'm a WWII fun and a HoI2 / Doomsday modder (do you know this game?)

I hope to find new friends on these pages and to learn new things about WWII "world"

Thank to all for your time

Ciao! :p
 
thought this was CC playing a joke when i say he was italian and had "CC" in his name.........
 
CCM von Hausser said:
wow!! Very nice signature!!!

Thank you.That's very kind of you.:D
 
Hearts of Iron II!?! Cool! I love that game. Welcome to the site. We should re-start the thread on it. I'm actually playing as Italy at the moment on it. A bout to invade Nationalist Spain. MUAHAHAHAH!
 
I don't use any MODs. I've never been very good at deciding which MODs are good or not. The best MOD-ed game was freelancer, 'cos it had a MOD manager to just turn 'em off when you wanted. I'll find the thread.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/off-topic-misc/hearts-iron-ii-2485.html?highlight=Hearts+Iron
 
ooohhh.... I can't resist.... I need to link to the Total Realism Project pages
If you know Vanilla HoI2... please, try our MOD :lol: will be a completly new experience

PS: thanks for the link for that topic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back