You mean it wsnt ?Maybe someone will soon have it that the Battle of Britain, was fought over New Britain....![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You mean it wsnt ?Maybe someone will soon have it that the Battle of Britain, was fought over New Britain....![]()
![]()
The question was "What do the French call the English Channel?".
Neither I, nor anyone else, could convince him that the answer was Le Manche (the sleeve),
You know, I thought when I typed that, it should have been 'La' and not 'Le' !
I can just about get by speaking French, although basic, and rather rusty these days but, not having actually formally learned the language, and rarely, if ever, writing it, I can easily come unstuck !
Mind you, I'm not much better with English, German, or Danish - Gibberish is fluent though !!!!
Nope, Geo...I was a JAFO for that dog and pony show.View attachment 340048
Did you at least get the chance to straighten them out Dave? I would really like a one on one with Bryce, get him to quote his sources......share his drugs.
Geo
You mean you have bricks over there that can hear you ?!!
I have a far better chance of finding a brick that's capable of listening than I would getting a point across in a social media comments section!You mean you have bricks over there that can hear you ?!!
It was in a bar in Hamm Germany, he was doing what many people do, using a snippet of history to ride his own hobby horse. The guy was an Irish Catholic from Dublin using misinformation about Dresden to back up his anti British line.Sadly, I am not at all surprised.
I don't understand how history has taken such a back seat in this day and age.
I am not surprised at all...Back when my son was in fifth grade he got a detention for arguing with the teacher of his history class. She insisted that Germany was not involved in the Second World War.