Hitler's Battle Against Venerael Disease

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
NEWS OF THE WEIRD

News of the Weird has reported on life sized, anatomically correct dolls manufacturered in fine detail with human features (e.g., the "Real Doll", as one brand is called) which are as different from the plastic inflatable dolls sold in adult stores as fine whiskey is to $2 a bottle rotgut. An early progenitor of the exquisite dolls, according to new research by Briton Graeme Donald, was Adolf Hitler, who was worried that he was losing more soldiers to venereal disease than to battle injuries, and ordered his police chief, Heinrich Himmler, to oversee development of a meticulously made doll with blonde hair and blue eyes. (However, according to Donald, the project was stopped in 1942 and all the research lost in the Allies' bombing of Dresden, Germany.) Among those who had heard of Hitler's earlier interest, according to Donald, were the creators of what later became the Barbie doll.

Contact Chuck Shepard at [email protected]

So instead of having a false/plastic replacement testicle (like you can actually get for humans, cats dogs etc (so they don't appear differnt/left out etc) he had the possible replacent turned into part of a doll - so horny soldiers could be milked... no wonder and gladly too that it failed/was bombed out.

You do have to wonder about some of these stories though. I find it interesting that "all the research lost in the Allies' bombing of Dresden, Germany.". It makes the story unverifiable and leads me to question it. There are a lot of stories that became legendary that have little basis in fact, like the P-38 being referred to as "The Fork-tailed devil" by the Germans.

It kind of reminds me of one of the things I remember happening when I was in the USAF. If a cargo plane went down, everything that had been missing since the last one was aboard the plane that was lost. If those stories had been true, the cause of the crash was the aircraft was overloaded! :evil4:

I agree Eric, but it certainly would not surprise me that someone as crazy as Hitler would want something like this.

"no more using milk and a litter of kittens...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back