Holocaust

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How in Germany is possible that in Sachsen they have each-year the Nazi march? Also it came to my hands a magazine supported by NDAP (is it? the new NSDAP) - that's freakin!

BTW, who are you ging to vote?

In Germany it is actually illegal to post any signs of Nazi paraphenilia, however just like in most western countries you are entitled to freedom of speech and freedom of protest as long as you are not physically hurting anyone. Believe it or not the numbers of Neo Nazis and skin head is actually remarkably smaller than in places such as Russia and the United States.

There is an actual Nazi Party in Germany. They call themselves the Braunen. They have never been able to get into parlament though because they can not even get 1 percent of the vote. Nor will they ever.

Yes, I know. In this matter, eg. no Hakenkreuz is included into Revell decals...

I've heard about die Braunen, are they the same who make the each year march on Rudolf Hess's tombstone?

Banning stuff like the Nazi symbols is stupid. It's part of history for gods sake, but then ...not many people care about history these days. :rolleyes:

ariel81 said:
sorry but when those simbols cause a world war like that one,and the killing of 50 million people,they have to be banned

I am sorry but you are wrong. Lets see the Russians killed millions of people do we ban the red star? No. Religion has killed millions of people since the beginning of times and still does. Do we ban the cross, the star of david, or other religios icons. No.

if someone misapplies to politically connect to nazism or fashism, it's good to be banned. When it is banned in the historical context - which is not - then as far as it serves it's ok.

Who cares, they are responsible for the deaths of innocent Russian lives years before the war, during the war. They helped pursecute the jews also, they killed millions of slavs also. They were responsible for the deaths of millions during the cold war.

So why dont we band the red star and the hammer and sickel?

Everyone forgets that the Germans are not the only ones that did bad things in this world. Lets see there are the Russians, the Cambodians, The Serbs, The Albanians, The Iraqis, The Bosnians, The Jews and also the Palestinians. So do we go around and ban all of there symbols? No.

There is not a country in this world that has a clean slate, we just choose to forget the most part about the rest and it is a shame.

yeah,the rusians killed lot's of people,y agrre with you,but the comunist idea is not based on race,and on exterminate the "inferior" races,like nazism (whant happened later in russia,is a degeneration of the ideology)

and y told you,the comunist ideology is not racist himself,like nazism,what happened to those guys is because a deformation of the communist ideology

Users who are viewing this thread

Back