Hope this is automated

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snautzer01

Honourably banned
Mar 26, 2007
:p

1707218666157.png

It looks like it is added automatically. Horse has been working on the forym soft recently. Possible an addon for link displaying could introduce that.

I have noticed some slight (for me visiable) changes. This post was tongue in cheek.

I see. However I'm glad you made a focus on that changing although it was a kind of a joke. :) :wave:

And ..

In order to differentiate independent content from advertising content, the the United States Federal Trade Commission and the British ASA have issued guidelines on how implied endorsements and testimonials like affiliate marketing must be disclosed to consumers.

Good to know it is seen. Just making sure the site stays in compliance with the rules for being ebay affiliate. Site can earn a small commission if a sale is made via link. They require proper disclosure as close to link as possible. Doesn't seem to distracting. I might tweak the text of the phrase.

It isnt i think.

Although if i might make a suggestion: i would stick it as top line. Then the post of member.
Nobody reads the stuff of personal and name stuff after the movie.
Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back