How do I sell my unbuilt kits?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jmcalli2

Senior Airman
Dec 18, 2011
Hello;
I've retired and I need to sell my unbuilt kits. They are aircraft in US service 1938-1946 or so, all in 1/48th scale plus a 1/72 scale XB-70.
How do I go about selling/shipping them?
I also have a display case I built with glass shelving.
Thanks, Jim

Hi. I just noticed this is an old posting but for those who have the same question. I buy and sell on ebay. If you are not already a member it's not difficult. Go and check out some of the ads for kits similar to what you have. Look how the ads are worded and how the condition is described. I would recommend a PayPal account (Venmo, Google Pay, etc.) if you don't already have one. You will also need a Postal scale (a kitchen scale will work). I would also recommend you go to USPS.com and open an account, and they will send you free boxes. You have to know what size your kits are. One thing to be aware of in shipping (I made this mistake many times). Box up your kit before you list them because you have to know the size and weight before you can charge shipping. Hope that helps. They have a nice help section if you have more questions.

Hello;
I've retired and I need to sell my unbuilt kits. They are aircraft in US service 1938-1946 or so, all in 1/48th scale plus a 1/72 scale XB-70.
How do I go about selling/shipping them?
I also have a display case I built with glass shelving.
Thanks, Jim
Join Aircraft Resource Center forums: ARC Discussion Forums
They have a subforum for Buy And Sell.
Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back