How would YOU fly?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Id take a Bf.109K model flying in support of the ardeness offensive. Or maybe a zero in the attack on pearl harbor. And then again, a SpitfireMkI during the battle of britain.... Sorry, just cant make my choice.

Well we all have a changing mind!
If I were in a P-39 it would be with the Russians they seem to be the only ones who knew how to use them.

Why not fly with Findland in an Po-15? that might be the wrong plane, but the Fins were very good with the old out moded stuff they had.

For the Pacific, F6F-5 or Ki-43 over China, the IJA Air core rulled the sky.

I can never make up my mind but if I were in the Pacific it would be a Corsair, if I were on the Russian from it would be a Me-109G-10. If I were on the Western Front it would be a Fw-190D-9 or a Spitfire XIV. If I were a nightfighter I would want to fly a Ju-88G model.

I'm sorry guys, I said it once I'll say it again......

Its 1943, I'm stationed at Key West - here's my PBY. Today I dropped a few depth charges. I think I hit something. Completed my report "sighted sub sank same." It's now 16:00. Temperature is 84F chance of thunderstorms, flight ops cancelled tomorrow. I'm just getting ready to drive down to Sloppy Joes and have drinks with Ernest Hemmingway.....

War is hell.....

Attachments

• joe_pby_182.jpg
    joe_pby_182.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 386

Users who are viewing this thread

Back