How would you name your plane?

Frank Frazetta also did the cover of The National Lampoon's "Tits and Lizards" issue.
The Death Dealer also was featured on one of Mollie Hatchet's album covers, too.
 
"Death Dealer" which happens to be my forum avatar.

The Death Dealer is a series of artwork done by Frank Frazetta which in turn, inspired several novels by James Silke.

I've only seen his artwork for the first three Molly Hatchet albums. Death Dealer was the cover of their first album. That album cover hung on my wall for a few years.

img_4562.jpg
 
I've only seen his artwork for the first three Molly Hatchet albums. Death Dealer was the cover of their first album. That album cover hung on my wall for a few years.

View attachment 793361
1973.
 
Frank Frazetta, now there's a name I haven't given thought to in quite some time, takes me back to my ill spent youth...
And Boris Vallajo!
 
Thank You!
 
BTW, Ken Kelly's art was right up there with Frazetta and Vallejo, too.
 
First choice: I'm tired of your crap.

Second choice: You have gotten on my last nerve.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back