GNU/Linux user here.
I don't trust
any cloud service. My valuable information is stored on my local hard drive, which has recently transmogrified into an SSD. My first backup device is a 4TB hard drive, every night. I have a Blu-ray burner that does double density, so I can write 50GB onto a disc whenever I feel like it. These are stored in my basement. I could move these to a bank security box, depending on how I feel paranoid.
Dead retailer's 'customer data' turns up on seized kit, unencrypted and very much for sale
I have just noticed your 60TB. I hope you have a good reason for storing 60TB of stuff. The only thing that is going to work is tape backup. This is expensive as hell. I hope you are making money off of all this.
I archive my digital photos to DVDs. Until they are archived, they are backed up, so I have multiple opportunities to recover stuff from disaster. This keeps my backup to 50GB.