Howdy from Texas!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thor, did you see the eletrical plant fire with flashes of eletricity? I heard about it in the news.

No, sorry. I don't watch the news. If it doesn't make the internet, I don't hear about it. All the news is is murder, murder, assault, rape, murderer released, child molester found innocent, oh BTW, it's going to rain, murder, rape.........

Oh bullshit Thorlifter. There are Aussies and those who want to be. And that includes Texans. But welcome Velius

Oh your just jealous!!!! ha ha. But you know what? Texas and Austrailia have a ton in common.

Texas has indians
Australia has aboriganies

Texas has deserts
Australia has deserts

Texas has swamps
Australia has swamps

Texas has alligators
Australia has crocs

Texas has mountains
Australia has mountains (well, big hills anyway)

Texans and Australians both shoot first and ask questions later.

Ok Texas and Australia are equally great!!!!!!

Ok

Texas has steers and Australia has, well, whatever is left!!!! :lol: Ya know, it gets lonely in the outback when you only have your mates and a herd of sheep.

We don't get that lonely in the Outback Thorlifter. We have things to amuse us like listening to old Country Western Music from some Texan strangling a song about his Little Doggies and home on the range. How a Texan mixes up canines on a cooking stove is beyond comprehenion:p :p

And the old joke where this Texan Cowpoke comes down to an outback Cattle Station in North Queensland. Survying the scene the Texan brags about the cattle in Texas how better they were. He brags about the sweet water the cattle drink back at home. He brags about his Land being so fertile. He brags about his Horse and says loudly to all within ear shot that his property back home was so huge. That on his fine Horse he could ride across his property from sun up to sun down and would take 4 days to do it. One old larconic Queensland Bushman who has been listening to this Texan speaks up and says. It takes you 4 days to ride across your property back home? **** mate if I had a horse that ****ing slow I would shoot it

I've heard a different end to that. The Texan sees a Kangaroo, and says "What's that?" The Aussie nonchalantly says "Oh, that's just a grasshopper." The Texan kept quiet the rest of the trip.

nyuck nyuck

I am glad you have a sense of humour Thorlifter. One would have to seeing you come from a City that has on offspin TV Soap about it from the 1980s. Talking about that Thorlifter. How is JR and has Elvis been seen recently?

Yeah, I mean, I like Dallas and all but it's not known for many things. There are the Cowboys, the TV show, and JFK.

I am glad you have a sense of humour Thorlifter. One would have to seeing you come from a City that has on offspin TV Soap about it from the 1980s. Talking about that Thorlifter. How is JR and has Elvis been seen recently?

Ah, if you can't laugh at your self, then make sure you make others feel equally worthless!!!!! ha ha ha

JR is good but he needs to go to the Hairclub for men. I saw Elvis the other day, but he was talking about Roo's and Vegamite. Do you have an explanation for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back