Hudson bombbay colour Whirlwind

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree, and I doubt a mainstream manufacturer such as Hasegawa or Tamiya would issue a kit anyway. I much pefer something to get my teeth into, making the detail parts myself. Much more satisfying (and cheaper) than throwing in someone else's virtually built cockpit set, for example. I haven't to this day bought after market bits, with the exception of one set of 'porcupine' exhausts, and a pair of Tempest wheels, where the kit parts were either useless and couldn't be improved, or it was impossible to economically make the part, in this case, the exhausts, in 1/32nd scale.

Remember, the prices shown on the CMK site are retail prices, distributors and dealers get very upset :evil: (it may even be a violation of trade laws) if a manufacturer sells their products at a discount price direct to the general public.

The kits will be less at a discount mailorder outlet, for instance:

Jadar Hobby in Poland, Special Hobby - JadarHobby Shop Sklep Modelarski has the fighter for 16,03 Euro, including VAT (18.09USD w/o VAT) and the fighter bomber for 18.89USD w/o VAT, don't know what the Euro price is for the fighter bomber, as the kit is not listed anymore, guess I bought the only one in stock. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back