Hypothetical -- You are the ruler of a third world country (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Lanc,

snaps_larry_hagman_media.jpg

If i would be an third world dictator,i wouldn´t buy any WW2 Aircraft.
I would transfer the money to my Swiss Bank Account. :rofl: :rofl:

Ok i am serious now:

Heavy Bomber: none
Light/Attack Bomber: Pe-2
Fighter Bomber: IL-2M
Air to Air Fighter: Yak-9

I wouldn´t chose a heavy Bomber because my low educated Soldiers couldn´t maintain them,also my third world Country is very small,so there is no use for them.
For all other categories i would choose Sovjet Airplanes for their easy maintenace under even the worst conditions.
And they are cheaper then other WW2 Airplanes so i can transfer more
money to my Swiss Bank Account.
After i received the Sovjet Planes, i will kick out the Sovjet Advisers a few years later and ask the US Government for military assistance and i will get all military equipment which i want for free,which makes it possible for me to transfer even more Bucks to my Swiss Bank Account.Then my friends in Washington DC call me an"important friend and allie"all other Nations call me the President of Egypt :D

Actually, having no heavy bomber makes sense. If you are a third-world nation you are unlikely to be on the offensive so defensive weapons are the order of the day. Good thinking 8)

but at the same time no one will be expecting you to attack them- giving you the element or suprise if you did go on the offensive........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back