I am trying to find a book.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

G

gomwolf

Ok... My shitty English make me hard to defining about this book. Hmmm... This book is about japanese military aircraft in WW2. They gathered most of japan military aircraft designers and heard opinions about aircrafts they designed. I lost this book quite long years ago and I have no further information... If anyone who found this book, please let me know title of it.

A part of that book.

View: http://imgur.com/hSKRGcX

Perhaps it is this book?

Takashi Suzuki
The Romance of Engines
[R-188]

ISBN-13: 978-1560919117
ISBN-10: 1560919116

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hmmmm... I think it is not that book... but I sent it to cart, first.

I knew I read that before but could not place it in my books about Japanese Aircraft. Jadue is correct. The excerpt came from page 369 of The Romance of Engines by Takashi Suzuki.

Ok... My shitty English make me hard to defining about this book.

Your English is better than my knowledge of any foreign language, it was enough for your book to be identified very quickly, and for me to look on bookfinder and get a copy so I would say your English is not shitty at all

Last edited:
I knew I read that before but could not place it in my books about Japanese Aircraft. Jadue is correct. The excerpt came from page 369 of The Romance of Engines by Takashi Suzuki.

I ordered the book and have to find that page when it came to my hand. If it is the right book, I am find wrong one with worng picture, lol.

Your English is better than my knowledge of any foreign language, it was enough for your book to be identified very quickly, and for me to look on bookfinder and get a copy so I would say your English is not shitty at all

Thanks your kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back