I Just Noticed That I've Run Out Of Sniffing Material....

I think MEK is banned here. That stuff was great for wiping out ant nests.
 
I think MEK is banned here. That stuff was great for wiping out ant nests.
If you know anyone who uses silver iodide paint or ink, like the kind used in Domino-type waterjet printing machines, they're sure to have it since it's their solvent...
 
MEK is, or was, used in the printing industry, for plate clean-up. Those printers still using "traditional" offset printing plates will still be obtaining it, usually in 1 gallon cans. Maybe see if a printers shop will provide some ?
A word of caution though - MEK + cotton wool can be a contact explosive ..... ask me how I know !!
 
Oh no...what have we done? :grimacing:
 
Let the genie out of the bottle is what!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back