Identify this aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

T Bolt

Colonel
Mar 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
What is this?
Here are a couple of photos I took of a TV screen wile watching the 1951 movie "When Worlds Collide".
Every time I watch this movie I wander what type aircraft it is. Any one have an Idea?

P1030853.JPG
P1030854.JPG

What is this?
Here are a couple of photos I took of a TV screen wile watching the 1951 movie "When Worlds Collide".
Every time I watch this movie I wander what type aircraft it is. Any one have an Idea?

Haven't seen this movie for years, but from memory in this scene with the Spartan there is a cockpit shot with actor Richard Derr and a young woman who is simply stunning!
Her name??

Haven't seen this movie for years, but from memory in this scene with the Spartan there is a cockpit shot with actor Richard Derr and a young woman who is simply stunning!
Her name??
Barbara Rush

Attachments

• Barbara Rush.png
    Barbara Rush.png
    372.5 KB · Views: 67
Barbara Rush

Thanks, but that's not the woman I'm thinking of. She only appears briefly at the start, making out with Derr in the Cockpit. Your photo is also a very large cockpit for the Spartan.

You've inspired me to get off this chair and go and buy it!
Cheers! :thumbright:

When Merced had the Antique Fly In every year, there would be two or three Spartan aircraft on the line. Was a wonderful time to see so many older aircraft from the "Golden" years of aviation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back