If you Designed your own Fighter plane, what Characteristic would you want most?

What Superior Chracteristic would you want in your Fighter Aircraft?

• Armament

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Speed

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Manuverability

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Toughness

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Range

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Reliability

• Ceiling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lift

• Target Accuracy

• Stall

• Light Weight

• Horsepower

• Clean Lines

• Handling

• Stealth

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Advanced Technology

• Low Cost

• Size

• Visibilty

• Dive-Rate

• Climb-rate

• Turn-Rate

• Roll-Rate

• Instruments

• Easy to fly

• Take-Off, Landing

• Beauty

• Materials

• Well Loved

• Other:

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That may be, but the Slave II was a pursuer Enforcement ship, it was good against Gunboats, and other larger ships but hardly capable against Starfighters such as the X-Wing and the Tie Fighter.

Thats different, Jango Fets experience was against older models, the X-Wing and Tie Fighters (though made in the 1970's) are tenx more advanced and manouverable than that of the recent trilogy, god!!!!

This particular Firespray Class Attack Starfighter, the only one left after Jango destroyed the other 5, was illegally and heavily modified by Boba Fett.... It has immense power, maneuverability, and weaponry, its hull is magnetically polarized for long range sensors, and makes the F-117 and B-2 look worthless in the stealth department.... The hull is magnetically polarized and acts like an antenna for all electronic signals and pulses within range of the ship.... These magnetically attracted pulses of power tend to jam and scramble enemy sensor scans, reading them as some sort of ion storm rather than as a starship.... This system, thought to be an Imperial Navy military secret, was somehow acquired by Fett and has given him a decisive advantage on many hunts.... On top of this, Slave I's particle vapor trail has been dampened to make the ship nearly untraceable.... He can use this system to sneak onto worlds undetected, much to the dismay of his targets and planetary law-enforcement agents.... It can also detect vibrations, engine signature's, and can be controlled by Fett's helmet... He stripped it down to bare materials, and gradually built it to be one of the fastest and deadliest ships in the galaxy....

It has a Class One Hyperdrive, monstrous deflector shields, heavily reinforced armor plating and tremendous sub-light engines, as well as an armament suite second to none.... Slave I also has an illegal sensor masking and jamming system that allows it to slip through sensor grids undetected...

Two thirds of Slave I's interior is dedicated to the powerful Kuat Engineering Systems F-31 drive engines and the four Kuat X-F-16 power generators, giving Slave I the speed of an Alliance Y-Wing fighter, which was slightly slower than the X-Wing and Tie Fighter...

Bottom line, u run into Fett, u either end up in one of his cages or dead...

you make some good points but as for all them weapons it's a bit like overkill aint it? it'd be like digfighting in a B-wing, quite why you'd want to outrun a Y-wing is surely irrelivent, they were old and past their best, still a hard beast to bring down though, all things said for a dogfight i'd want me a V-wing or Delta 7 Jedi Starfighter..........

I started one a long time ago, and it had some action and then died, just like my hockey thread....

lanc said:
but as for all them weapons it's a bit like overkill aint it?
When ur a bounty hunter, u have to deal with any situation that comes up, be better equipped, better sensors ect ect.... The one whose better armed is the one that comes home for dinner.......

for bounty hunting i'll agree there's no finer mount, but i though we were talking dogfights? inwhich case i prefer small fast fighters like the Delta 7 (the Eta 2's no real improvement, apart from the ion cannons, looks stupid though) and the V-wing, i dunno why but i've never really been a big fan of the A-wing........

Nerd alert...:lol:

Anyway, I would want a fighter that had the firepower, toughness, range, and speed to serve my needs. Either a P-38L or P-51D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back