If you were a member of a German Bomber crew.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
Dec 6, 2005
North Delta BC
In Russia, 1943-44 flying an He 111, what colour would your flight uniform be ? I make blue or grey but brown ?????

only if i forced landed would my uniform colour be of importance and at that point would pray i had sneakers or trainers on

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Depends on the area that you are flying in. There are parts of Russia that were very brown and arid. Why not?

The camo on the version I am building is white patches over dark green. So obviously a winter camoflage. Never seen any Luftwaffe brown flight gear ????

Bustedwing said:
In Russia, 1943-44 flying an He 111, what colour would your flight uniform be ? I make blue or grey but brown ?????

I'd have one to match my parachute as they will be worn and used very shortly!!! :evil4:

Ok hot pink pants, day glow orange vests and little signs on their back saying "we are not Germans" Thanks guys.
NO MORE WAR MEMORABILIA FOR YOU !

the lancaster kicks ass said:
i'd dress as a british redcoat, they rock ;)

You mean this one, huh?

Attachments

• he111_capt_freddyb_634.jpg
    he111_capt_freddyb_634.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,699
Bustedwing said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Depends on the area that you are flying in. There are parts of Russia that were very brown and arid. Why not?

The camo on the version I am building is white patches over dark green. So obviously a winter camoflage. Never seen any Luftwaffe brown flight gear ????

Actually the Luftwaffe did have khaki and brown flight suits. Trust me I am a WW2 German Memorabilia collector. When I get back home in a couple of weeks I can show you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back