If you were a pilot in ww2 which plane would you want to fly

What plane woul you want to use going into combat

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WHAT YEAR...!!
Or you are Full of crap !

Excuse me? I'm full of crap? You sir have it coming out of your ears. If you were not so fricken lazy, would open up the links that I provided, you would see all the information is there. Numerous other members have corrected as you well, and just like in all the other threads you continue to ignore them. Learn to stop being a stuck up, know it all, snob.

Thank you Dan. The forum is done wasting its time with you.

Damn....Yorktown drawing dated Feb. 1940

1580510461970.png

We are awaiting your apology. After that read a book and actually learn something.

Hydraulic catapults enter Navy service 1934 - Patriots Point News & Events

Catapult Type H, Mark 8

Home Page

Below is a pic of a catapult launch from the Yorktown. The catapult can clearly be seen. Below it is the Enterprise, clearly showing the catapult.

View attachment 566360View attachment 566361

Wait, what?
They put aircraft on ships?
Who knew? :p

(And catapults?)

What's with 14 American and TWO British aircraft?

What if I think the Lancaster kicks Ass? :cool:

Calling a Moderator full of crap - usually means getting jettisoned faster than a cockpit eject button.
Ol' Dan's been yanking on the Normal (face curtain) ejection handle ever since he got here. Didn't work. So in desperation, he went for the Emergency (seat pan) handle, and all that smoke in the cockpit got Adler's attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back