Im in deep trouble with my Hasegawa Messerschmitt BF 109E

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Visualartfx

Airman
Apr 18, 2021
My wife was'nt paying attention and broke my prop blades, I'm now here and can any please have a spare on hand? This is my ressurected hobby after surgery and I can't find and accurate fix. If anyone has an extra please help.
Michael

Michael,

Oh yes... the super glue. Unfortunately not the best choice. It would be better to use any cement for the polistyrene. You would have the time to set the broken pieces correctly. Do you have any pic of the damaged prop?

BTW.. what scale of the model?

Wekcome to the site.
Do you still have all the pieces there?
If you do , just use a glue to fix the prop blades.
Unfortunately, upon trying to repair it by making a new blade, which I can do easily the rest of the prop broke of. O'm goin to smash it because I can't fine replacement parts. The circular area of cowling bursted off as I was tryinhg to remove the prop to repair. It broke in many pieces and made my wife cry because we worked so hard on the Galland scheme. I's over.
If its 1/48 i may be able to help, ill look tomorrow just in case
PLEASE DO. I'm about to trash it and I keep telling Daphne my wife, that unless I have a 3 prop blade it can't be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I see. I hope Rochie can find the spare one.

PS... I have removed the number from the public view. Please use the Private Message system to send that to Rochie.

Ok. I see. I hope Rochie can find the spare one.
PLEASE DO. I'm about to trash it and I keep telling Daphne my wife, that unless I have a 3 prop blade it can't be fixed.

Scroll screen a couple of posts up. The post number is at each of the post top bar on right.

Got this for you.

Look at the little envelope icon on top of the screen and reply to my message with your address and I'll send t off to you.

received_309872853845753.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you considered contacting the Hasegawa and purchasing that sprue? I think they normally go for about $10 for a replacement sprue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back