I'm not a Commy! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnocain

Senior Airman
Oct 28, 2007
I have a favor to ask of anyone who speaks Russian. My history teacher thinks that I am a communist. How do you say "I am not a Communist!" in Russian?

He is has Soviet History Major, so i thought i would be funny. I wrote CCCP! (i I saw it on the side of a drawing of an I-16) on my paper. he really knows that I'm not a communist, but I still want to be able to say (pronounce) "I'm not a communist" in Russian.

He is has Soviet History Major, so i thought i would be funny. I wrote CCCP! (i I saw it on the side of a drawing of an I-16) on my paper. he really knows that I'm not a communist, but I still want to be able to say (pronounce) "I'm not a communist" in Russian.

then he will think you are from kgb

Thanks Matt. yenney comboonists.

I cant believe I've lived long enough that "CCCP" is funny. Al Queda and Osama are punks compared to the Soviet bear in its prime. The hammer and sickle will never be fashionable for me.

Why don't you just throw a giant spit ball at your teacher when he has his back turned? If a teacher of mine call me a commie I'd kick him in his nuts! If female I'd spike her coffee with ex lax!!!!!

Yes but I don't know how to pronounce Я не коммунист!

Well you need to find someone here that speaks Russian.

And by coincedence, that would be me. :)

Я - pronounced "Ya"

не - "Ne" but sort of more like "n'yeah". Not like the english "knee", the end of the word drops like "yeah" not "ee". If you say it quickly, don't emphasize the "yeah" part, and with no pause between the n' and the "yeah" it will sound right.

коммунист! Almost exactly like "Communist" in English

Hope that helps

Next lesson: "My hovercraft is full of eels" :D

Yep Freebirds got it in one. My favourite saying...Ya Nay Zanayo....means "I dont know"....my favourite excuse to my wife for getting out of cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back