Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

David_Ali

Airman
May 24, 2021
Hello my fellow ww2aircraft friends,

My name is David Ali. I'm in the USA and have been looking for my father for many years now. I am 47 years old and have a wonderful family and career. The only thing that is missing is Shari f it with my father. My father, Mohammed Ali Javid came to the USA as an Iranian Air Force pilot back in 1972 to 1973. He and my mother met and dated while he was here. He the. Had orders to leave and offered my mother to go with him, but she declined. As he left, they later found out that my mother was pregnant. He knows of my existence but due to a house fire, my mother lost all of his information. This makes it very difficult for me to locate him. All I have is his name and the year he was here. He trained at Lackland AFB and possibly a few surrounding bases. I know for sure he did his English training at Lackland through the DLI. The problem is, is that their records do not go back that far. So I'm hoping someone out there can give ne advice or lead me in the right direction. I'm hoping to narrow down a graduating class from 1973 of Iranian Pilots. Maybe I can find him that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To anyone wants to help, for more back story / info, please have a look to this topic, posts 48 to 65:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back